Friday, March 31, 2017

Month's End Stats: March 2017

Follow

I set my goals higher than I ever have before my little Etsy shop, KFPrints, in March 2017. While I didn't quite reach my goals for the month, I did have a nice increase from February 2017, and a HUGE leap from March of last year! 



I got exactly ten more sales than I did in February and that's very exciting! And look at that measly one sale I got all month last year! Definitely an improvement! 

What I Focused on In March:
  • I listed or renewed at least one new item every single day, though often I listed several. 
  • I spent a lot of time promoting through my social media business accounts for KFPrints, including InstagramTwitterFacebook, and Pinterest.
  • I spent an extra focus on building my Pinterest account which has brought in quite a bit of extra traffic! I've had a lot of fun expanding that platform and it's proving to be one of the most lucrative. I gained over 450 new followers, had my items repinned countless times, and even joined a group board and started one of my own.
  • I began to mess around with my Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in the shop. Just a few listings to get a feel for how they would do, but still a start.
  • I also began making images so I could use all five of the slots for descriptive photos. I'm nowhere near close to finished with that project, but about 30 listings were updated with all five photos used. I think in April, this will really help business. Not only are there more ideas of how to use my prints, but the images are all vertically inclined and perfect for pinning on Pinterest. 
My social media accounts grew quite a bit in March, especially Instagram and Pinterest. My Instagram hit 1,350 followers this month, and Pinterest topped off at 513! 

I had a goal to get a sale every day in the month of March and fell a bit short, but I still saw growth in all areas of my shop and in social media as well. I will ultimately call March a major victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment